Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Office Inspiration


Part of my New Years Resolution is to create an office space where I can study and organize all the paper work that comes with being a "big girl" married woman.

(via & via)

The walls are going to be painted duck egg blue, a custom color I created (it sounds a lot fancier than it is). The paint is a mix between Benjamin Moore's Palladian Blue (HC- ) and Buxton Blue (HC -). The paint is actually left over from painting my front door, and repeating the color in the house will create a fun connection.


Other details I would like to include are white furniture, nail head trim, metallic, and pops of yellow. S0, it looks like I have plenty more projects ahead of me! Pictures of my deck chair estate sale find to follow. - Here's a hint... nail head trim! (SQUEAL!!!)

No comments: