Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winter-itus


Symptoms: lack of energy, pale skin, general uncomfortableness and restlessness.

Yep, I am suffering from a case of winter-itus, i.e. this post at 12:33 am on a work night. These images remind me of a comforting winter (as opposed to my rainy restless one)... but, winter none-the-less.

(via)

That bed looks so appealing in the picture, but in real life - my mind won't sleep. Maybe I can research ways to lay out my blog in a better way. If only I had the patience to again RE -research all the sites I found two days ago... before I had to issue the "not allowed to close open computer windows" rule to my husband. His response was, "well, if I'm on 'cabelas.com', when I get back on the computer... I just go to 'cabelas.com'!"... Typical! ; )

What I really want to do... is snuggle up in a big pink blanket, like this pretty lady in the Kate Spade add. Tomorrow is going to be a log day...

I bet this is where she sleeps...


(via)

or here...
(via)

Notice the LOVELY fabric in the corner... I think that is Schumacher's Gordian Weave , yum!

1 comment:

しおり said...

Hello , bloghopping ! :)