Friday, January 29, 2010


Now that I have reached a certain age, I have mixed emotions about birthdays...
With all the lovely surprises and beloved well wishes from family and friends comes the wrinkles of aging - a sign of the times. I just hope my wrinkles are smile lines and not stress marks!
This picture makes me smile...

(via)

And this one two... I think this will be inspiration for my recipe this week. That is, if the roads will clear so I can get to the grocery store to grab a few ingredients.

(via)

Oh, my birthday list... I thought you'd never ask!

1. Blackberry Farm's New Cookbook 2. Custom framing for some prints I picked up at Scott's (from Ari) 3. Kate Spade bracelets 4. Recycled Glass Canisters for my baking supplies 5. Vietri pieces to add to my collection

No comments: